It’s not often that you hear an emcee rap about being a feminist, but one listen to the hook on Jewish emcee Aaron Cohen’s Feminist and it all makes sense. Cohen cleverly raps, “Life’ a b**ch, but I’m a feminist/ We the future, look at you and reminisce.” Directed by Nicolas Heller, Cohen’s video single serves as the rapper’s first Booth feature and is a combination of both solo performance footage and quirky visuals of his New York City based crew, the Inner City Kids. ASAP Ty Beats handles the production on Feminist, which is a unique mix of light bass and almost sonic-like sounds. If Cohen’s witty lyricism has you hooked then lookout for Feminist on the Mishka-hosted MURK mixtape dropping next month.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sweetest Perfection" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.