Believe it or not, we are now halfway through 2013, and it’s been six months since A$AP Rocky was the talk of the proverbial town with debut album Long.Live.A$AP. To remind us that 2013 is not just Kanye and Cole’s year, A$AP has released Fashion Killa as his latest single. Hector Delgado, LORD FLACKO (Rocky’s pseudonym) and Friendzone team up to create this record’s fittingly luxurious instrumental backdrop, basing their beat around a thinly-sliced sample. In his trademark, slightly slurred flow, A$AP waxes poetic about his two favorite things: girls and fashion. It all adds up to a larger-than-life, hedonistic cut that will make your thrift-store threads feel like Louis Vuitton. If you missed out the first time around, you can cop Long.Live.ASAP now wherever fine music is sold.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/1/13
Submit your Rating
Polo Grounds Music/RCA
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)