Believe it or not, we are now halfway through 2013, and it’s been six months since A$AP Rocky was the talk of the proverbial town with debut album Long.Live.A$AP. To remind us that 2013 is not just Kanye and Cole’s year, A$AP has released Fashion Killa as his latest single. Hector Delgado, LORD FLACKO (Rocky’s pseudonym) and Friendzone team up to create this record’s fittingly luxurious instrumental backdrop, basing their beat around a thinly-sliced sample. In his trademark, slightly slurred flow, A$AP waxes poetic about his two favorite things: girls and fashion. It all adds up to a larger-than-life, hedonistic cut that will make your thrift-store threads feel like Louis Vuitton. If you missed out the first time around, you can cop Long.Live.ASAP now wherever fine music is sold.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/1/13
Submit your Rating
Polo Grounds Music/RCA
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.