To date, six of the 12 songs featured on ASAP Rocky‘s blockbuster major-label debut have been released as singles. Instead of digging deeper into the album proper for a follow-up to July’s Fashion Killa, the Harlem representative’s selected Angels, one of four bonus tracks off the set’s deluxe edition. Here, Amsterdam‘s syrupy-slow street boardwork accompanies Rocky as he boasts about his pioneering fashion sense (He claims, ”N**gas got rips in they jeans, man I started that.”) and warns rivals about his clique’s willingness to squeeze triggers, should anyone be foolish enough to step. In addition to rocking the mic, the artist links up with Luke Monaghan to direct the official visuals. Still haven’t given ASAP Rocky’s freshman set a spin? Both the standard and deluxe editions of LONG.LIVE.A$AP are available now wherever fine music is sold.
Written by richard on 11/1/13
Submit your Rating
Polo Grounds Music/RCA
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)