To date, six of the 12 songs featured on ASAP Rocky‘s blockbuster major-label debut have been released as singles. Instead of digging deeper into the album proper for a follow-up to July’s Fashion Killa, the Harlem representative’s selected Angels, one of four bonus tracks off the set’s deluxe edition. Here, Amsterdam‘s syrupy-slow street boardwork accompanies Rocky as he boasts about his pioneering fashion sense (He claims, ”N**gas got rips in they jeans, man I started that.”) and warns rivals about his clique’s willingness to squeeze triggers, should anyone be foolish enough to step. In addition to rocking the mic, the artist links up with Luke Monaghan to direct the official visuals. Still haven’t given ASAP Rocky’s freshman set a spin? Both the standard and deluxe editions of LONG.LIVE.A$AP are available now wherever fine music is sold.
Polo Grounds Music/RCA
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Boi ft. A$AP Rocky. Phantogram & A-Ha - Lanes
- BAU Music ft. Action Bronson, A$ton Matthews & J.Rocc - With My Soul
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!