Word problem time. Let’s say you had a hoe, but then another hoe showed up, and she brought her friends, and all of them were hoes. How many hoes would you have? According to A$AP Mob, Hella Hoes. That’s how many. For the first single off their upcoming L.O.R.D. compilation album, Rocky, Ferg, Nast and Twelvy take turns discussing the plethora of aforementioned hoes, as well as dope, they’re surrounded by daily. It’s ignorant, it’s a banger, and it should be just the thing to get people talking about L.O.R.D.
UPDATE: We’ve added the brand new video for Hella Hoes.
Written by Nathan S. on 06/6/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)