Word problem time. Let’s say you had a hoe, but then another hoe showed up, and she brought her friends, and all of them were hoes. How many hoes would you have? According to A$AP Mob, Hella Hoes. That’s how many. For the first single off their upcoming L.O.R.D. compilation album, Rocky, Ferg, Nast and Twelvy take turns discussing the plethora of aforementioned hoes, as well as dope, they’re surrounded by daily. It’s ignorant, it’s a banger, and it should be just the thing to get people talking about L.O.R.D.
UPDATE: We’ve added the brand new video for Hella Hoes.
Written by Nathan S. on 06/5/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.