Word problem time. Let’s say you had a hoe, but then another hoe showed up, and she brought her friends, and all of them were hoes. How many hoes would you have? According to A$AP Mob, Hella Hoes. That’s how many. For the first single off their upcoming L.O.R.D. compilation album, Rocky, Ferg, Nast and Twelvy take turns discussing the plethora of aforementioned hoes, as well as dope, they’re surrounded by daily. It’s ignorant, it’s a banger, and it should be just the thing to get people talking about L.O.R.D.
UPDATE: We’ve added the brand new video for Hella Hoes.
Written by Nathan S. on 06/6/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.