With A$AP Ferg‘s RCA Records debut set less than 24 hours from release, the Harlem rhymesayer is giving fans one final appetizer in advance of the main course. On bonus cut Reynolds, an producer Benson Graves dissonant sample work backs Ferg as he recounts the wild consequences of a recent smoking session and reminisces about his beginnings as an emcee. Motown phenom Danny Brown turns in a blunted closing verse. Like what you’re hearing? Then be sure to pick up a copy of Trap Lord when it hits record stores and online retailers tomorrow, August 20.
Written by richard on 08/19/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.