With A$AP Ferg‘s RCA Records debut set less than 24 hours from release, the Harlem rhymesayer is giving fans one final appetizer in advance of the main course. On bonus cut Reynolds, an producer Benson Graves dissonant sample work backs Ferg as he recounts the wild consequences of a recent smoking session and reminisces about his beginnings as an emcee. Motown phenom Danny Brown turns in a blunted closing verse. Like what you’re hearing? Then be sure to pick up a copy of Trap Lord when it hits record stores and online retailers tomorrow, August 20.
Written by richard on 08/19/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.