With A$AP Ferg‘s RCA Records debut set less than 24 hours from release, the Harlem rhymesayer is giving fans one final appetizer in advance of the main course. On bonus cut Reynolds, an producer Benson Graves dissonant sample work backs Ferg as he recounts the wild consequences of a recent smoking session and reminisces about his beginnings as an emcee. Motown phenom Danny Brown turns in a blunted closing verse. Like what you’re hearing? Then be sure to pick up a copy of Trap Lord when it hits record stores and online retailers tomorrow, August 20.
Written by richard on 08/19/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.