With A$AP Ferg‘s RCA Records debut set less than 24 hours from release, the Harlem rhymesayer is giving fans one final appetizer in advance of the main course. On bonus cut Reynolds, an producer Benson Graves dissonant sample work backs Ferg as he recounts the wild consequences of a recent smoking session and reminisces about his beginnings as an emcee. Motown phenom Danny Brown turns in a blunted closing verse. Like what you’re hearing? Then be sure to pick up a copy of Trap Lord when it hits record stores and online retailers tomorrow, August 20.
Written by richard on 08/19/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.