Like the women he raps about on his latest release, I can not seem to get A.ware’s latest effort Outta My Mind. The emcee, who can usually be found spitting along side Corey Davis under the moniker Mach Five, ventures out on his own for this left of center cut, which will be placed on his forthcoming EP. On Mind the ATL native selects a funky, delicate production, entitled Love Souvenier, courtesy of famed DJ, Calvin Harris. With a unique, sung-rap flow, ware dedicates the song to a girl that he met after what sounds like a long night of partying. Although they just became acquainted, she has entrenched herself in his mind; if she inspires more cuts like this, though, lets hope she stays there. Does this out of left field approach make this offering memorable, or is it already outta your mind? Let us know with your comments below and be sure to add A.ware’s Good Morning, Midnight to your list of anticipated summer releases.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.