Like the women he raps about on his latest release, I can not seem to get A.ware’s latest effort Outta My Mind. The emcee, who can usually be found spitting along side Corey Davis under the moniker Mach Five, ventures out on his own for this left of center cut, which will be placed on his forthcoming EP. On Mind the ATL native selects a funky, delicate production, entitled Love Souvenier, courtesy of famed DJ, Calvin Harris. With a unique, sung-rap flow, ware dedicates the song to a girl that he met after what sounds like a long night of partying. Although they just became acquainted, she has entrenched herself in his mind; if she inspires more cuts like this, though, lets hope she stays there. Does this out of left field approach make this offering memorable, or is it already outta your mind? Let us know with your comments below and be sure to add A.ware’s Good Morning, Midnight to your list of anticipated summer releases.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/8/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)