Like the women he raps about on his latest release, I can not seem to get A.ware’s latest effort Outta My Mind. The emcee, who can usually be found spitting along side Corey Davis under the moniker Mach Five, ventures out on his own for this left of center cut, which will be placed on his forthcoming EP. On Mind the ATL native selects a funky, delicate production, entitled Love Souvenier, courtesy of famed DJ, Calvin Harris. With a unique, sung-rap flow, ware dedicates the song to a girl that he met after what sounds like a long night of partying. Although they just became acquainted, she has entrenched herself in his mind; if she inspires more cuts like this, though, lets hope she stays there. Does this out of left field approach make this offering memorable, or is it already outta your mind? Let us know with your comments below and be sure to add A.ware’s Good Morning, Midnight to your list of anticipated summer releases.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/8/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.