Like the women he raps about on his latest release, I can not seem to get A.ware’s latest effort Outta My Mind. The emcee, who can usually be found spitting along side Corey Davis under the moniker Mach Five, ventures out on his own for this left of center cut, which will be placed on his forthcoming EP. On Mind the ATL native selects a funky, delicate production, entitled Love Souvenier, courtesy of famed DJ, Calvin Harris. With a unique, sung-rap flow, ware dedicates the song to a girl that he met after what sounds like a long night of partying. Although they just became acquainted, she has entrenched herself in his mind; if she inspires more cuts like this, though, lets hope she stays there. Does this out of left field approach make this offering memorable, or is it already outta your mind? Let us know with your comments below and be sure to add A.ware’s Good Morning, Midnight to your list of anticipated summer releases.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/8/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)