A North Carolina emcee with a distinctive flow and a fearless pen, A. Moss is far from your average rapper, which is probably why the Booth responded to his last track All I Have so strongly, giving it a near perfect rating. With that initial success now firmly in his rearview, Moss is back with his new joint Bottom of the Barrel. Recorded for an exclusive premiere at DJBooth (hence the DJ Z shout out in the intro), Bottom of the Barrel is a certified banger featuring production from WHBeats, who soaks the beat in heavy synths and dramatic percussion, and rhymes from A. Moss that flow over the riding beat with skill, vowing that while he’s seen the bottom of the barrel, it’s nothing but clear skies from now on. Bottom of the Barrel will appear on Moss’ Green Lantern hosted mixtape due out February, 15 of next year. Keep it locked to DJBooth for all the latest from this Carolina up-and-comer.
Written by Nathan S. on 12/3/09
Submit your Rating
Black Flag Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All I Have" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.