North Carolina emcee A. Moss didn’t take the usual route into the hip-hop game. One day while walking the streets a bum asked him how he could remember all the places he planned on robbing if he didn’t write down what was on his mind. Just like that a love of putting pen to paper was born and a rap career emerged, a career that has taken Moss to our hallowed pages for his DJBooth.net premiere All I Have, a soulful cut featuring a relaxed beat from first-name-basis-only producer Matthew and verses from Moss that speak to his real life experiences with a skilled and honest flow: “Growin up the kid never had much, tryin to get by on a PB&J bag lunch.” I know a lot of folks can relate to that. All I Have is the latest release from Moss’ forthcoming album Dead Language, available next February. Stay tuned to DJBooth.net for more from this promising artist.
Listen to More: A.Moss
Written by Nathan S. on 10/22/09
Black Flag Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bottom of the Barrel" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)