North Carolina emcee A. Moss didn’t take the usual route into the hip-hop game. One day while walking the streets a bum asked him how he could remember all the places he planned on robbing if he didn’t write down what was on his mind. Just like that a love of putting pen to paper was born and a rap career emerged, a career that has taken Moss to our hallowed pages for his DJBooth.net premiere All I Have, a soulful cut featuring a relaxed beat from first-name-basis-only producer Matthew and verses from Moss that speak to his real life experiences with a skilled and honest flow: “Growin up the kid never had much, tryin to get by on a PB&J bag lunch.” I know a lot of folks can relate to that. All I Have is the latest release from Moss’ forthcoming album Dead Language, available next February. Stay tuned to DJBooth.net for more from this promising artist.
Listen to More: A.Moss
Written by Nathan S. on 10/22/09
Black Flag Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bottom of the Barrel" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.