North Carolina emcee A. Moss didn’t take the usual route into the hip-hop game. One day while walking the streets a bum asked him how he could remember all the places he planned on robbing if he didn’t write down what was on his mind. Just like that a love of putting pen to paper was born and a rap career emerged, a career that has taken Moss to our hallowed pages for his DJBooth.net premiere All I Have, a soulful cut featuring a relaxed beat from first-name-basis-only producer Matthew and verses from Moss that speak to his real life experiences with a skilled and honest flow: “Growin up the kid never had much, tryin to get by on a PB&J bag lunch.” I know a lot of folks can relate to that. All I Have is the latest release from Moss’ forthcoming album Dead Language, available next February. Stay tuned to DJBooth.net for more from this promising artist.
Written by Nathan S. on 10/22/09
Submit your Rating
Black Flag Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bottom of the Barrel" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.