North Carolina emcee A. Moss didn’t take the usual route into the hip-hop game. One day while walking the streets a bum asked him how he could remember all the places he planned on robbing if he didn’t write down what was on his mind. Just like that a love of putting pen to paper was born and a rap career emerged, a career that has taken Moss to our hallowed pages for his DJBooth.net premiere All I Have, a soulful cut featuring a relaxed beat from first-name-basis-only producer Matthew and verses from Moss that speak to his real life experiences with a skilled and honest flow: “Growin up the kid never had much, tryin to get by on a PB&J bag lunch.” I know a lot of folks can relate to that. All I Have is the latest release from Moss’ forthcoming album Dead Language, available next February. Stay tuned to DJBooth.net for more from this promising artist.
Written by Nathan S. on 10/22/09
Submit your Rating
Black Flag Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bottom of the Barrel" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.