Even the most sociable purchasers of weed eventually have to lay down the law and tell their freeloading homies, “If you don’t put down, you don’t smoke.” Just ask Slim Gravy of A.Dd+, who (with a little help from guest emcee Tunk) emphasizes the importance of paying your fair share on new mixtape single When Paris Smokes. Paris Pershun, the other half of the Dallas duo, closes the Breeze-produced cut by reminding those seeking to hotbox his whip that gas ain’t free either. Complete with a hook by Mz. Fortune, this blunted slice-of-life is just one of many dope records set to appear on the group’s sophomore street album, DiveHiFlyLo, due out later this year. Also, fans can look forward to a special edition of A.Dd+‘s WADD Radio Podcast this Friday, aka 4/20.
Written by richard on 04/17/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mary Go" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.