I’ve got good news for fans of Texan hip-hop: after five months without a feature on our front page, Dallas duo A.Dd+ is finally back Innisho with some new music. On this cut, a standout off the crew’s newly-released EP, Paris Pershun and Slim Gravy let the world know that they’re here and they ain’t going nowhere in brash, braggadocio-soaked verses. Anthem (not to be confused with ANTHM) backs their bold and arrogant bars with a chopped-and-looped sax riff from Lafayette Afro Rock Band’s oft-sampled Darkest Light. Feeling it? There’s plenty more where this came from on the Dallas duo’s Nawf EP, out now for purchase on iTunes.
Written by richard on 08/15/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mary Go" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.