Having OJ and kush for breakfast is fine if you make a living as a rapper but, for those tied down to more traditional forms of employment, weed and work can be a treacherous combination. On their latest promo single, Can’t Come Down, Parish Pershun and Slim Gravy of A.Dd+ deliver a cautionary tale regarding the hazards of being stoned on the job, basing their rhymes on a true story. X’Zavier handles production duties, cooking up a blunted bell beat complete with a deftly-recontextualized sample from Britney Spears’ Toxic. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those digging it should keep it locked for the latest from the Dallas crew.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mary Go" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!