Thought Cam’ron and his circle were no longer a force to be reckoned with? Then the title of the Harlem mainstay’s latest feature is referring to you. On a new single off his forthcoming collaboration with A-Trak, Killa scoffs at all who would question the Diplomats’ continuing relevance in the music game, crowing “It’s still Dipset, you Dipsh*ts!” A-Trak, Oliver and Just Blaze back that assertion up on the production tip, cooking up a sampled beat with a classic Dipset feel, and Cam comes with impressive bars to match. Juelz Santana handles guest duties, and Dame Dash caps the cut off with an epic, ad-libbed rant. Ricky Saiz directs the official visuals. The Federal Reserve EP has yet to receive a drop date from the label brass but, as always, fans can keep it locked for the latest news and singles.
Related: Teach Me To Love Dipset
Written by richard on 05/14/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ray Ban Vision" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.