Thought Cam’ron and his circle were no longer a force to be reckoned with? Then the title of the Harlem mainstay’s latest feature is referring to you. On a new single off his forthcoming collaboration with A-Trak, Killa scoffs at all who would question the Diplomats’ continuing relevance in the music game, crowing “It’s still Dipset, you Dipsh*ts!” A-Trak, Oliver and Just Blaze back that assertion up on the production tip, cooking up a sampled beat with a classic Dipset feel, and Cam comes with impressive bars to match. Juelz Santana handles guest duties, and Dame Dash caps the cut off with an epic, ad-libbed rant. Ricky Saiz directs the official visuals. The Federal Reserve EP has yet to receive a drop date from the label brass but, as always, fans can keep it locked for the latest news and singles.
Related: Teach Me To Love Dipset
Written by richard on 05/14/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ray Ban Vision" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.