Ever had to urinate into a plastic cup in order to prove your sobriety to a parole officer or employer? Then you’ll undoubtedly be able to relate to the sentiment behind A-Trak‘s latest feature: “F*ck a Piss Test.” Here, the world-renowned DJ/producer crafts a hard-hitting electronic beat to back defiant rhymes by Motown mic-murderer Danny Brown and Three 6 cofounder and new Taylor Gang member Juicy J. Fans can find this joint and much more on Fools Gold‘s Loosies compilation, which has yet to receive a drop date.
Written by richard on 03/27/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ray Ban Vision" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)