Ever had to urinate into a plastic cup in order to prove your sobriety to a parole officer or employer? Then you’ll undoubtedly be able to relate to the sentiment behind A-Trak‘s latest feature: “F*ck a Piss Test.” Here, the world-renowned DJ/producer crafts a hard-hitting electronic beat to back defiant rhymes by Motown mic-murderer Danny Brown and Three 6 cofounder and new Taylor Gang member Juicy J. Fans can find this joint and much more on Fools Gold‘s Loosies compilation, which has yet to receive a drop date.
Written by richard on 03/27/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ray Ban Vision" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.