Been slacking on the workout tip lately? You and me both. But don’t give up on that sculpted summer body just yet; the Low Pros’ latest feature should provide all the motivation you need to get in shape before beach season. On this freshly-released single, follow-up to the Booth-approved 100 Bottles, New Orleans vet Juvenile urges listeners who aren’t entirely happy with their lives to “work that Muscle” and improve the situation. The Pros back his sage advice with an instrumental that’s guaranteed to elevate your your heart rate. Created in collaboration with Metro Boomin and High Classified, their beat is a body-moving melange of thumping kicks, handclaps and rubbery synth arpeggios. Low Pros EP1 is “coming soon” via Fools Gold. In the meantime, of course, you can keep it locked for the latest singles.
Written by richard on 03/21/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ray Ban Vision" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.