Been slacking on the workout tip lately? You and me both. But don’t give up on that sculpted summer body just yet; the Low Pros’ latest feature should provide all the motivation you need to get in shape before beach season. On this freshly-released single, follow-up to the Booth-approved 100 Bottles, New Orleans vet Juvenile urges listeners who aren’t entirely happy with their lives to “work that Muscle” and improve the situation. The Pros back his sage advice with an instrumental that’s guaranteed to elevate your your heart rate. Created in collaboration with Metro Boomin and High Classified, their beat is a body-moving melange of thumping kicks, handclaps and rubbery synth arpeggios. Low Pros EP1 is “coming soon” via Fools Gold. In the meantime, of course, you can keep it locked for the latest singles.
Written by richard on 03/21/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ray Ban Vision" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.