Been slacking on the workout tip lately? You and me both. But don’t give up on that sculpted summer body just yet; the Low Pros’ latest feature should provide all the motivation you need to get in shape before beach season. On this freshly-released single, follow-up to the Booth-approved 100 Bottles, New Orleans vet Juvenile urges listeners who aren’t entirely happy with their lives to “work that Muscle” and improve the situation. The Pros back his sage advice with an instrumental that’s guaranteed to elevate your your heart rate. Created in collaboration with Metro Boomin and High Classified, their beat is a body-moving melange of thumping kicks, handclaps and rubbery synth arpeggios. Low Pros EP1 is “coming soon” via Fools Gold. In the meantime, of course, you can keep it locked for the latest singles.
Written by richard on 03/21/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ray Ban Vision" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.