Been slacking on the workout tip lately? You and me both. But don’t give up on that sculpted summer body just yet; the Low Pros’ latest feature should provide all the motivation you need to get in shape before beach season. On this freshly-released single, follow-up to the Booth-approved 100 Bottles, New Orleans vet Juvenile urges listeners who aren’t entirely happy with their lives to “work that Muscle” and improve the situation. The Pros back his sage advice with an instrumental that’s guaranteed to elevate your your heart rate. Created in collaboration with Metro Boomin and High Classified, their beat is a body-moving melange of thumping kicks, handclaps and rubbery synth arpeggios. Low Pros EP1 is “coming soon” via Fools Gold. In the meantime, of course, you can keep it locked for the latest singles.
Written by richard on 03/21/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ray Ban Vision" (2010)
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.