Producing hit records is thirsty work. That’s why, when A-Trak and Lex Luger hit the club, they always make sure to purchase at least 100 Bottles of top-shelf champagne. And if Travi$ Scott‘s along for the ride, you might want to up that to 150, just to be sure. On their second collaborative single as the Low Pros (following the non-featured Jack Tripper), they link up with the aforementioned G.O.O.D. Music affiliate to craft an earth-shaking ode to excessive drinking. Martial percussion and ominous brass chords back Scott as he delivers his hedonistic, heavily-Autotuned chorus. After the inevitable buildup and bass drop, the joint transitions into a dubstep-infused groove accented with syncopated synth blurts. How about it, readers: are Luger and A-Trak a match made in club heaven? Those who answer in the affirmative can look forward to more-dancefloor scorching material on EP1, dropping this spring via Fools Gold.
Written by richard on 02/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ray Ban Vision" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.