Producing hit records is thirsty work. That’s why, when A-Trak and Lex Luger hit the club, they always make sure to purchase at least 100 Bottles of top-shelf champagne. And if Travi$ Scott‘s along for the ride, you might want to up that to 150, just to be sure. On their second collaborative single as the Low Pros (following the non-featured Jack Tripper), they link up with the aforementioned G.O.O.D. Music affiliate to craft an earth-shaking ode to excessive drinking. Martial percussion and ominous brass chords back Scott as he delivers his hedonistic, heavily-Autotuned chorus. After the inevitable buildup and bass drop, the joint transitions into a dubstep-infused groove accented with syncopated synth blurts. How about it, readers: are Luger and A-Trak a match made in club heaven? Those who answer in the affirmative can look forward to more-dancefloor scorching material on EP1, dropping this spring via Fools Gold.
Written by richard on 02/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ray Ban Vision" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.