Producing hit records is thirsty work. That’s why, when A-Trak and Lex Luger hit the club, they always make sure to purchase at least 100 Bottles of top-shelf champagne. And if Travi$ Scott‘s along for the ride, you might want to up that to 150, just to be sure. On their second collaborative single as the Low Pros (following the non-featured Jack Tripper), they link up with the aforementioned G.O.O.D. Music affiliate to craft an earth-shaking ode to excessive drinking. Martial percussion and ominous brass chords back Scott as he delivers his hedonistic, heavily-Autotuned chorus. After the inevitable buildup and bass drop, the joint transitions into a dubstep-infused groove accented with syncopated synth blurts. How about it, readers: are Luger and A-Trak a match made in club heaven? Those who answer in the affirmative can look forward to more-dancefloor scorching material on EP1, dropping this spring via Fools Gold.
Written by richard on 02/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ray Ban Vision" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Ludacris ft. Miguel - Good Lovin’
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.