Producing hit records is thirsty work. That’s why, when A-Trak and Lex Luger hit the club, they always make sure to purchase at least 100 Bottles of top-shelf champagne. And if Travi$ Scott‘s along for the ride, you might want to up that to 150, just to be sure. On their second collaborative single as the Low Pros (following the non-featured Jack Tripper), they link up with the aforementioned G.O.O.D. Music affiliate to craft an earth-shaking ode to excessive drinking. Martial percussion and ominous brass chords back Scott as he delivers his hedonistic, heavily-Autotuned chorus. After the inevitable buildup and bass drop, the joint transitions into a dubstep-infused groove accented with syncopated synth blurts. How about it, readers: are Luger and A-Trak a match made in club heaven? Those who answer in the affirmative can look forward to more-dancefloor scorching material on EP1, dropping this spring via Fools Gold.
Written by richard on 02/19/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ray Ban Vision" (2010)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.