Producing hit records is thirsty work. That’s why, when A-Trak and Lex Luger hit the club, they always make sure to purchase at least 100 Bottles of top-shelf champagne. And if Travi$ Scott‘s along for the ride, you might want to up that to 150, just to be sure. On their second collaborative single as the Low Pros (following the non-featured Jack Tripper), they link up with the aforementioned G.O.O.D. Music affiliate to craft an earth-shaking ode to excessive drinking. Martial percussion and ominous brass chords back Scott as he delivers his hedonistic, heavily-Autotuned chorus. After the inevitable buildup and bass drop, the joint transitions into a dubstep-infused groove accented with syncopated synth blurts. How about it, readers: are Luger and A-Trak a match made in club heaven? Those who answer in the affirmative can look forward to more-dancefloor scorching material on EP1, dropping this spring via Fools Gold.
Written by richard on 02/19/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ray Ban Vision" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)