Make sure there’s no one else in the room, Booth readers, because A Rapper Named Dame‘s latest single is so dope it’ll make you say “Yikes!” And there’s pretty much no way to have that exclamation come out of your mouth without it sounding totally ridiculous. Here, the H-Town repper fires off his hardest-hitting lyrical ammunition over a grimy instrumental by Roc Nation beatsmith Deputy. Feeling it? More awaits on the rhymesayer’s City of Syrup State of Mind Vol. 3 tape, scheduled to hit the ‘net later this summer.
Written by richard on 06/20/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.