Make sure there’s no one else in the room, Booth readers, because A Rapper Named Dame‘s latest single is so dope it’ll make you say “Yikes!” And there’s pretty much no way to have that exclamation come out of your mouth without it sounding totally ridiculous. Here, the H-Town repper fires off his hardest-hitting lyrical ammunition over a grimy instrumental by Roc Nation beatsmith Deputy. Feeling it? More awaits on the rhymesayer’s City of Syrup State of Mind Vol. 3 tape, scheduled to hit the ‘net later this summer.
Written by richard on 06/20/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.