Make sure there’s no one else in the room, Booth readers, because A Rapper Named Dame‘s latest single is so dope it’ll make you say “Yikes!” And there’s pretty much no way to have that exclamation come out of your mouth without it sounding totally ridiculous. Here, the H-Town repper fires off his hardest-hitting lyrical ammunition over a grimy instrumental by Roc Nation beatsmith Deputy. Feeling it? More awaits on the rhymesayer’s City of Syrup State of Mind Vol. 3 tape, scheduled to hit the ‘net later this summer.
Written by richard on 06/20/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.