As twenty-one year old lyricist, A-Pinks, (from Ravenswood’s Projects, Queens NY) takes the rap game to the next level… right with him are a Mecca of followers. Although he has been writing rhymes since the age of fourteen, his swagger is unmatched for his age. The difference of course is that he’s confident, not cocky, and unlike many can actually spit! His new single ‘If My Hood Can Talk’ speaks volumes for a community, but is strongly delivered from the voice of a single man.
Written by DJ Z on 07/27/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hello ft. Big Lou" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.