As twenty-one year old lyricist, A-Pinks, (from Ravenswood’s Projects, Queens NY) takes the rap game to the next level… right with him are a Mecca of followers. Although he has been writing rhymes since the age of fourteen, his swagger is unmatched for his age. The difference of course is that he’s confident, not cocky, and unlike many can actually spit! His new single ‘If My Hood Can Talk’ speaks volumes for a community, but is strongly delivered from the voice of a single man.
Written by DJ Z on 07/27/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hello ft. Big Lou" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)