As twenty-one year old lyricist, A-Pinks, (from Ravenswood’s Projects, Queens NY) takes the rap game to the next level… right with him are a Mecca of followers. Although he has been writing rhymes since the age of fourteen, his swagger is unmatched for his age. The difference of course is that he’s confident, not cocky, and unlike many can actually spit! His new single ‘If My Hood Can Talk’ speaks volumes for a community, but is strongly delivered from the voice of a single man.
Written by DJ Z on 07/27/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hello ft. Big Lou" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.