For plenty of aspiring New York MCs, that one ‘big break’ has always been a hot minute away. While artists like Papoose, Joell Ortiz, Red Café and Maino have teetered on the break of super-stardom; all four remain in the abyss that is the current music industry. Although he doesn’t want to join his fellow natives in that same spot, rapper A-Pinks has committed to a life on the grind. A choice that he hopes will pay off with his dream job fulfilled. Already featured previously on DJBooth, as well as every major Urban publication on the Internet, Pinks is ready to say “Hello.” With the help of fellow MC, Big Lou, and production work from Matheo Productions, A-Pinks makes it clear he won’t settle from anything less than success.
Listen to More: A-Pinks
Written by DJ Z on 11/15/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"If My Hood Could Talk" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.