For plenty of aspiring New York MCs, that one ‘big break’ has always been a hot minute away. While artists like Papoose, Joell Ortiz, Red Café and Maino have teetered on the break of super-stardom; all four remain in the abyss that is the current music industry. Although he doesn’t want to join his fellow natives in that same spot, rapper A-Pinks has committed to a life on the grind. A choice that he hopes will pay off with his dream job fulfilled. Already featured previously on DJBooth, as well as every major Urban publication on the Internet, Pinks is ready to say “Hello.” With the help of fellow MC, Big Lou, and production work from Matheo Productions, A-Pinks makes it clear he won’t settle from anything less than success.
Listen to More: A-Pinks Written by DJ Z
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"If My Hood Could Talk" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.