Hailing from the Atlanta suburb of Decatur is underground MC, A-K. Better known as a member of the successful local rap group, Swat Team, A-K is going the solo route with his new single, Drop It Down Low. Some might be thinking, “Oh great, another T-Pain guest appearance.” However, once you press play you’ll be surprised to hear that the “feature” is just producer NB‘s sample of Teddy Pain’s Cyclone collabo with Baby Bash. While A-K’s lyrics are nothing unheard of for a booty jam and NB’s beat sounds very similar to Lil’ Jon‘s Cyclone, anyone who titles their upcoming debut Critically Acclaimed clearly has our attention.
Written by Burmy on 12/13/07
Submit your Rating
Swat Team Music Group Inc.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.