Nova and Chase of A-Game have been waiting on the Sidelines for a hot minute—now, they’re taking over. On this freshly-minted single, making its world premiere right here on our front page, the T-Dot twosome look back on the long years of hustle and struggle that brought them to this point, and forward to the luxurious lifestyle they’ll enjoy when they finally blow: “Tryin to buy me a yacht, already bought me a crib / but it’s never enough, I wanna be filthy rich.” BASS LINE echoes their determination to succeed on the production tip, layering pensive keys and strings over a resolute percussion rhythm. Sidelines isn’t part of a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on the crew’s plans as further details emerge. In the meantime, why not take a listen to their last feature, November’s Boarding Pass?
Written by richard on 02/27/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.