Nova and Chase of A-Game have been waiting on the Sidelines for a hot minute—now, they’re taking over. On this freshly-minted single, making its world premiere right here on our front page, the T-Dot twosome look back on the long years of hustle and struggle that brought them to this point, and forward to the luxurious lifestyle they’ll enjoy when they finally blow: “Tryin to buy me a yacht, already bought me a crib / but it’s never enough, I wanna be filthy rich.” BASS LINE echoes their determination to succeed on the production tip, layering pensive keys and strings over a resolute percussion rhythm. Sidelines isn’t part of a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on the crew’s plans as further details emerge. In the meantime, why not take a listen to their last feature, November’s Boarding Pass?
Written by richard on 02/27/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.