Not seen in the Booth since making their debut with last September’s Cool Boyz, Nova and Chase of A-Game have returned to our pages for another round of stunting. On newly-released promo single Money Made Me Do It, the Toronto representatives blame the currency for their profligate spending habits. Co-headlining the record, which comes backed by G. Byer‘s synth production, is fellow T-Dot repper Luu Breeze. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project but, as always, Booth readers will be the first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 04/23/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.