Not seen in the Booth since making their debut with last September’s Cool Boyz, Nova and Chase of A-Game have returned to our pages for another round of stunting. On newly-released promo single Money Made Me Do It, the Toronto representatives blame the currency for their profligate spending habits. Co-headlining the record, which comes backed by G. Byer‘s synth production, is fellow T-Dot repper Luu Breeze. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project but, as always, Booth readers will be the first to know if and when that changes.
Written by richard on 04/23/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “Chicago vs. Everybody?”
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.