Featured on our pages back in March 2012, rapper/producer A.CHAL‘s Come Back impressed readers with its mellow, refreshing vibe, prompting one reader to remark, “I wish there was more music like this.” Today, the Los Angeles native returns to make that wish come true with new single On N On. Unlike his Booth debut, which was strictly instrumental, this record finds the artist showcasing his skills on the mic as well as behind the boards, lacing his own slow-burning synth arrangement with dazed snapshots from his daily grind. Guest vocalist Alex Burnett provides a plaintive, sung chorus. For On N On and many more low-key bangers, check out A.CHAL’s Ballroom Riots EP when it drops next Tuesday, February 19.
Written by richard on 02/13/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.