Featured on our pages back in March 2012, rapper/producer A.CHAL‘s Come Back impressed readers with its mellow, refreshing vibe, prompting one reader to remark, “I wish there was more music like this.” Today, the Los Angeles native returns to make that wish come true with new single On N On. Unlike his Booth debut, which was strictly instrumental, this record finds the artist showcasing his skills on the mic as well as behind the boards, lacing his own slow-burning synth arrangement with dazed snapshots from his daily grind. Guest vocalist Alex Burnett provides a plaintive, sung chorus. For On N On and many more low-key bangers, check out A.CHAL’s Ballroom Riots EP when it drops next Tuesday, February 19.
Written by richard on 02/13/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.