Need a little stress relief? Simply lean back in your seat, close your eyes and flip on Come Back, the first Booth feature from underground DJ/producer A. CHAL. On this moody instrumental, the NYC/LA duel repper massages listeners’ eardrums with a hypnotically chill blend of atmospheric synths and electronic percussion, punctuated by the occasional bittersweet vocal sample. Come Back isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but A. CHAL does have a new album, Ballroomriots, in the works. Keep it locked for release details, as well as more fresh tunes.
Written by richard on 03/1/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.