Need a little stress relief? Simply lean back in your seat, close your eyes and flip on Come Back, the first Booth feature from underground DJ/producer A. CHAL. On this moody instrumental, the NYC/LA duel repper massages listeners’ eardrums with a hypnotically chill blend of atmospheric synths and electronic percussion, punctuated by the occasional bittersweet vocal sample. Come Back isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but A. CHAL does have a new album, Ballroomriots, in the works. Keep it locked for release details, as well as more fresh tunes.
Written by richard on 03/1/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)