If you’re a fan of the Tigers, Yankees, Nationals or Cardinals you might want to close your eyes before playing the visuals for A-1’s Double Dose single. On his feature Booth debut the Bay Area emcee shares an impromptu video shoot, which took place during the San Francisco Giants World Series celebration. Amid the inebriated fans, angry cops and street fires, A-1 splits time between celebrating and spitting over the top of a haunting, trippy production from Sick James. While the beat is appealing, A-1 carries the song with a slow yet powerful flow, which he uses to cover topics ranging from his favorite pizza to his tendency to attract baby mommas. So, did A-1 hit a home run? If so, we suggest you check out his September-released project, The Thurl Tape.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/18/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Summertime Sadness" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)