Attention artists: while it’s good to take your craft seriously, having an ego and being too serious will get you nowhere. If you need a lesson in chilling the f**k out, 8thW1 can be your guide to keeping it cooler than the other side of the pillow. On Take It Light, the New York underground veteran uses a breezy, feel-good flow to let all you hot heads know that nothing good can from losing your cool; it will only result in jail time, a beat down, or a trip to the morgue. In addition to 8th’s calm, cool, and collected flow, PVD’s funky beat featuring a slammin’ horn section, will temper tempers and will get your feet moving and keep gums from flapping. The new LP from 8th, Lux DeVille, will be available this May via Elementality. Until then take a listen to his last feature, Happy.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Vintage Clothes" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.