While the intervening years have seen 810 featured numerous times in collaboration with fellow Baltimore representative The Black Sunn, the artist’s last solo feature, Save Me, hit our front page way back in February 2010. Today, the Booth regular steps back into the spotlight with EP inclusion Something to Prove. Inspired by 2Pac‘s Nothin’ to Lose, the record (and its newly-released video) finds 810 delving into the motivations behind his hustle over Tuelz’ flip of the same Mic Paris sample that backed the aforementioned West Coast classic. The Genesis EP, a compilation project with The Human Nation Management Group, was released on June 1.
Written by richard on 08/3/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pay Day" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.