While the intervening years have seen 810 featured numerous times in collaboration with fellow Baltimore representative The Black Sunn, the artist’s last solo feature, Save Me, hit our front page way back in February 2010. Today, the Booth regular steps back into the spotlight with EP inclusion Something to Prove. Inspired by 2Pac‘s Nothin’ to Lose, the record (and its newly-released video) finds 810 delving into the motivations behind his hustle over Tuelz’ flip of the same Mic Paris sample that backed the aforementioned West Coast classic. The Genesis EP, a compilation project with The Human Nation Management Group, was released on June 1.
Written by richard on 08/3/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pay Day" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)