While the intervening years have seen 810 featured numerous times in collaboration with fellow Baltimore representative The Black Sunn, the artist’s last solo feature, Save Me, hit our front page way back in February 2010. Today, the Booth regular steps back into the spotlight with EP inclusion Something to Prove. Inspired by 2Pac‘s Nothin’ to Lose, the record (and its newly-released video) finds 810 delving into the motivations behind his hustle over Tuelz’ flip of the same Mic Paris sample that backed the aforementioned West Coast classic. The Genesis EP, a compilation project with The Human Nation Management Group, was released on June 1.
Written by richard on 08/3/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pay Day" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.