While the intervening years have seen 810 featured numerous times in collaboration with fellow Baltimore representative The Black Sunn, the artist’s last solo feature, Save Me, hit our front page way back in February 2010. Today, the Booth regular steps back into the spotlight with EP inclusion Something to Prove. Inspired by 2Pac‘s Nothin’ to Lose, the record (and its newly-released video) finds 810 delving into the motivations behind his hustle over Tuelz’ flip of the same Mic Paris sample that backed the aforementioned West Coast classic. The Genesis EP, a compilation project with The Human Nation Management Group, was released on June 1.
Written by richard on 08/3/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pay Day" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.