While the intervening years have seen 810 featured numerous times in collaboration with fellow Baltimore representative The Black Sunn, the artist’s last solo feature, Save Me, hit our front page way back in February 2010. Today, the Booth regular steps back into the spotlight with EP inclusion Something to Prove. Inspired by 2Pac‘s Nothin’ to Lose, the record (and its newly-released video) finds 810 delving into the motivations behind his hustle over Tuelz’ flip of the same Mic Paris sample that backed the aforementioned West Coast classic. The Genesis EP, a compilation project with The Human Nation Management Group, was released on June 1.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pay Day" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.