Here at the DJBooth, we pride ourselves on spotlighting emerging artists who are preparing to parlay underground buzz into mainstream success. Such is the case with Baltimore rapper 810; though he’s rapped as a hobby since the age of 11, it was only when others began to compliment his skills that he started to seriously consider a career in music. This month, the emcee plans to release his debut album, Supply and Demand. One of the most talked-about album cuts finds 810 rhyming with youthful enthusiasm over an old-school beat by Mydus as he anticipates his coming Pay Day. If this crowd-pleasing record is any indication, 810’s Pay Day should arrive sooner rather than later; DJBooth.net will, of course, bring readers all the latest on this Charm City up-and-comer.
Listen to More: 810
Written by Burmy on 02/2/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"U Wont Like This" (2009)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.