Here at the DJBooth, we pride ourselves on spotlighting emerging artists who are preparing to parlay underground buzz into mainstream success. Such is the case with Baltimore rapper 810; though he’s rapped as a hobby since the age of 11, it was only when others began to compliment his skills that he started to seriously consider a career in music. This month, the emcee plans to release his debut album, Supply and Demand. One of the most talked-about album cuts finds 810 rhyming with youthful enthusiasm over an old-school beat by Mydus as he anticipates his coming Pay Day. If this crowd-pleasing record is any indication, 810’s Pay Day should arrive sooner rather than later; DJBooth.net will, of course, bring readers all the latest on this Charm City up-and-comer.
Listen to More: 810
Written by Burmy on 02/2/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"U Wont Like This" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.