I must admit, I am an avid Game of Thrones fan; after listening to everyone I know discuss the series endlessly over the course of the past week, I can only imagine how Left Out I would feel if I hadn’t read the books or watch the show. I guess I’d feel a little like 810, who vents his frustrations at feeling Left Out in the industry on a new freebie release. On his first Booth feature in almost a year, the Baltimore native spits over A Tribe Called Quest’s classic Stressed Out beat, produced by The Ummah. While he is struggling with the ills of the business (Who could blame him?), he remains upbeat, showcasing an honest, refreshing flow that really conveys his passion for the craft. Singer Tame’ra adds her smooth vocals to the hook, giving the cut an old-school vibe that would make ATCQ proud. This promo single isn’t attached to a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on 810’s plans in the weeks and months ahead.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pay Day" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!