I must admit, I am an avid Game of Thrones fan; after listening to everyone I know discuss the series endlessly over the course of the past week, I can only imagine how Left Out I would feel if I hadn’t read the books or watch the show. I guess I’d feel a little like 810, who vents his frustrations at feeling Left Out in the industry on a new freebie release. On his first Booth feature in almost a year, the Baltimore native spits over A Tribe Called Quest’s classic Stressed Out beat, produced by The Ummah. While he is struggling with the ills of the business (Who could blame him?), he remains upbeat, showcasing an honest, refreshing flow that really conveys his passion for the craft. Singer Tame’ra adds her smooth vocals to the hook, giving the cut an old-school vibe that would make ATCQ proud. This promo single isn’t attached to a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on 810’s plans in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/10/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pay Day" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.