Clothes may not actually make the man, but there’s something to be said for making sure one looks like a million bucks before going out – if you don’t rock the right outfit and accoutrements, how will fellow clubgoers know how Fresh you are on the inside? As evidenced by this remix, the Alabama emcee’s current promo single and first Booth feature, 6 Tre G is well aware of the importance of putting one’s best foot forward fashion-wise; over his and Trunkbangaz co-producer Ken G.‘s Twilight Zone-esque synths, he gives listeners an exhaustive run-down of his wardrobe, covering everything from hats to kicks to chains. Between the headliner’s opening and closing verses, Louisiana’s Lil Boosie jumps on board to describe the dazzling duds that, sadly enough, he’ll soon have to trade for an unflattering orange jumpsuit. Tre’s The Motion Picture LP isn’t set to hit stores till the second quarter of 2010, but fans can find more on his recently released street album, Boss Muzik. Watch for this cut’s official video to premiere in the last week of October, and stay tuned for the December release of second single On a Roll (w/ Trae the Truth).
Written by richard on 10/15/09
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.