Clothes may not actually make the man, but there’s something to be said for making sure one looks like a million bucks before going out – if you don’t rock the right outfit and accoutrements, how will fellow clubgoers know how Fresh you are on the inside? As evidenced by this remix, the Alabama emcee’s current promo single and first Booth feature, 6 Tre G is well aware of the importance of putting one’s best foot forward fashion-wise; over his and Trunkbangaz co-producer Ken G.‘s Twilight Zone-esque synths, he gives listeners an exhaustive run-down of his wardrobe, covering everything from hats to kicks to chains. Between the headliner’s opening and closing verses, Louisiana’s Lil Boosie jumps on board to describe the dazzling duds that, sadly enough, he’ll soon have to trade for an unflattering orange jumpsuit. Tre’s The Motion Picture LP isn’t set to hit stores till the second quarter of 2010, but fans can find more on his recently released street album, Boss Muzik. Watch for this cut’s official video to premiere in the last week of October, and stay tuned for the December release of second single On a Roll (w/ Trae the Truth).
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.