After years of being the perfect match, 50 Cent announced earlier this week that he parted ways with Interscope/Aftermath/Shady in favor of going the independent route. Rather than sitting around moping a The Funeral for his major label days, 50 is right back at it with a brand new video single. Though his label might have changed, he is still the same Fiddy we all know and (mostly) love. Atop Jake One‘s sleuthing, horn-powered boardwork, 50 spits a gritty street tale with his signature slurred flow. It might sound weird but The Funeral is just the start; keep an eye (and ear) on the East Coast veteran as we get closer to the release of Animal Ambition, due out this June.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know ft. 50 Cent, Ca$his & Lloyd Banks" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!