The creepy laugh and cash counter are back as 50 Cent gives us a taste of what his new album, Curtis SSK, will sound like when it drops this June. Produced by the Doc and up and comer, Ty Fyffe, 50 rides the beat with the same swagger that made him a diamond artist just two albums ago. Opting to change the name of his third release, previously titled Before I Self Destruct, it should only be a matter of time before we hear from Cam’ron and the credit he feels he rightfully deserves. Regardless, it should be an interesting ride for Fif’ in what should be another trip, Straight To The Bank.
Written by DJ Z on 04/5/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.