The creepy laugh and cash counter are back as 50 Cent gives us a taste of what his new album, Curtis SSK, will sound like when it drops this June. Produced by the Doc and up and comer, Ty Fyffe, 50 rides the beat with the same swagger that made him a diamond artist just two albums ago. Opting to change the name of his third release, previously titled Before I Self Destruct, it should only be a matter of time before we hear from Cam’ron and the credit he feels he rightfully deserves. Regardless, it should be an interesting ride for Fif’ in what should be another trip, Straight To The Bank.
Written by DJ Z on 04/5/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.