The creepy laugh and cash counter are back as 50 Cent gives us a taste of what his new album, Curtis SSK, will sound like when it drops this June. Produced by the Doc and up and comer, Ty Fyffe, 50 rides the beat with the same swagger that made him a diamond artist just two albums ago. Opting to change the name of his third release, previously titled Before I Self Destruct, it should only be a matter of time before we hear from Cam’ron and the credit he feels he rightfully deserves. Regardless, it should be an interesting ride for Fif’ in what should be another trip, Straight To The Bank.
Written by DJ Z on 04/5/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.