And the new singles from 50 Cent just keep rolling in. Though our eardrums have barely had time to recover from the one-two punch of Hold On and Don’t Worry Bout It, the newly-independent NYC mainstay is already back to continue his promotional blitz with Pilot. While some may cock an eyebrow to hear Fitty proclaim himself as fly as a “G5 Jet” (That’s one less G than Far East Movement!), fans will find it hard to argue with the self-assured bars Curtis Jackson delivers over Shamtrax‘s string/guitar loops and head-nodding percussion. Once again, Eif Rivera directs the official visuals. Keep it locked for more fresh singles leading up to the June 3, release of 50’s next full-length, Animal Ambition.
Written by richard on 03/25/14
For this review, I’m doing things a bit differently. We’re going to take a tour through the animal kingdom, paralleling 50 Cent’s animal instinct as heard on his new album, Animal Instinct: An Untamed Desire to Win,...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know ft. 50 Cent, Ca$his & Lloyd Banks" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.