And the new singles from 50 Cent just keep rolling in. Though our eardrums have barely had time to recover from the one-two punch of Hold On and Don’t Worry Bout It, the newly-independent NYC mainstay is already back to continue his promotional blitz with Pilot. While some may cock an eyebrow to hear Fitty proclaim himself as fly as a “G5 Jet” (That’s one less G than Far East Movement!), fans will find it hard to argue with the self-assured bars Curtis Jackson delivers over Shamtrax‘s string/guitar loops and head-nodding percussion. Once again, Eif Rivera directs the official visuals. Keep it locked for more fresh singles leading up to the June 3, release of 50’s next full-length, Animal Ambition.
Written by richard on 03/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.