And the new singles from 50 Cent just keep rolling in. Though our eardrums have barely had time to recover from the one-two punch of Hold On and Don’t Worry Bout It, the newly-independent NYC mainstay is already back to continue his promotional blitz with Pilot. While some may cock an eyebrow to hear Fitty proclaim himself as fly as a “G5 Jet” (That’s one less G than Far East Movement!), fans will find it hard to argue with the self-assured bars Curtis Jackson delivers over Shamtrax‘s string/guitar loops and head-nodding percussion. Once again, Eif Rivera directs the official visuals. Keep it locked for more fresh singles leading up to the June 3, release of 50’s next full-length, Animal Ambition.
Written by richard on 03/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know" (2006)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.