And the new singles from 50 Cent just keep rolling in. Though our eardrums have barely had time to recover from the one-two punch of Hold On and Don’t Worry Bout It, the newly-independent NYC mainstay is already back to continue his promotional blitz with Pilot. While some may cock an eyebrow to hear Fitty proclaim himself as fly as a “G5 Jet” (That’s one less G than Far East Movement!), fans will find it hard to argue with the self-assured bars Curtis Jackson delivers over Shamtrax‘s string/guitar loops and head-nodding percussion. Once again, Eif Rivera directs the official visuals. Keep it locked for more fresh singles leading up to the June 3, release of 50’s next full-length, Animal Ambition.
Written by richard on 03/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know ft. 50 Cent, Ca$his & Lloyd Banks" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.