Never hesitant to start controversy for no particular reason, 50 Cent takes shots at Lil’ Wayne and his adoptive father and label mate, Baby, on the mixtape cut, Part Time Lover. Stressing his position as a heterosexual male, 50 pokes fun at the world renowned mafia-like lip lock that can be seen all over the internet. After blowing a gasket and ripping apart the G-Unit offices in New York over the leak of his single and video for Follow My Lead, 50 Cent has calmed down and gotten back to the Curtis we all know and love.
Written by DJ Z on 08/21/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.