On his latest video single Money, G-Unit head honcho 50 Cent confesses “Startin to feel like there’s nothin left to talk about but the, money, money.” We appreciate your honesty, Curtis. After all, when you’ve been in the game for as long as Fiddy there aren’t many topics that haven’t been covered in your material. So why not talk about the thing you know and love the most? As the visual for the gravely street anthem bumps along, 50 is shown smoking, snacking on some Doritos (Nacho Cheese to be exact), and counting stack after stack of paper with two scantily clad ladies (who I am going to guess are not his accountants). Looks like fun, eh? Money has a home on 5 (Murder By Numbers), 50’s freely-released mixtape from this past July and available on DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/9/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)