On his latest video single Money, G-Unit head honcho 50 Cent confesses “Startin to feel like there’s nothin left to talk about but the, money, money.” We appreciate your honesty, Curtis. After all, when you’ve been in the game for as long as Fiddy there aren’t many topics that haven’t been covered in your material. So why not talk about the thing you know and love the most? As the visual for the gravely street anthem bumps along, 50 is shown smoking, snacking on some Doritos (Nacho Cheese to be exact), and counting stack after stack of paper with two scantily clad ladies (who I am going to guess are not his accountants). Looks like fun, eh? Money has a home on 5 (Murder By Numbers), 50’s freely-released mixtape from this past July and available on DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/9/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.