On his latest video single Money, G-Unit head honcho 50 Cent confesses “Startin to feel like there’s nothin left to talk about but the, money, money.” We appreciate your honesty, Curtis. After all, when you’ve been in the game for as long as Fiddy there aren’t many topics that haven’t been covered in your material. So why not talk about the thing you know and love the most? As the visual for the gravely street anthem bumps along, 50 is shown smoking, snacking on some Doritos (Nacho Cheese to be exact), and counting stack after stack of paper with two scantily clad ladies (who I am going to guess are not his accountants). Looks like fun, eh? Money has a home on 5 (Murder By Numbers), 50’s freely-released mixtape from this past July and available on DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/9/12
G-Unit head honcho 50 Cent has released his new free album, 5 (Murder By Numbers). A lead up to his fifth studio album, Street King Immortal, due out in November, the Queens rap icon is seemingly determined to create some...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know ft. 50 Cent, Ca$his & Lloyd Banks" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.