On his latest video single Money, G-Unit head honcho 50 Cent confesses “Startin to feel like there’s nothin left to talk about but the, money, money.” We appreciate your honesty, Curtis. After all, when you’ve been in the game for as long as Fiddy there aren’t many topics that haven’t been covered in your material. So why not talk about the thing you know and love the most? As the visual for the gravely street anthem bumps along, 50 is shown smoking, snacking on some Doritos (Nacho Cheese to be exact), and counting stack after stack of paper with two scantily clad ladies (who I am going to guess are not his accountants). Looks like fun, eh? Money has a home on 5 (Murder By Numbers), 50’s freely-released mixtape from this past July and available on DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/9/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.