On his latest video single Money, G-Unit head honcho 50 Cent confesses “Startin to feel like there’s nothin left to talk about but the, money, money.” We appreciate your honesty, Curtis. After all, when you’ve been in the game for as long as Fiddy there aren’t many topics that haven’t been covered in your material. So why not talk about the thing you know and love the most? As the visual for the gravely street anthem bumps along, 50 is shown smoking, snacking on some Doritos (Nacho Cheese to be exact), and counting stack after stack of paper with two scantily clad ladies (who I am going to guess are not his accountants). Looks like fun, eh? Money has a home on 5 (Murder By Numbers), 50’s freely-released mixtape from this past July and available on DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/9/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know ft. 50 Cent, Ca$his & Lloyd Banks" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.