After allegedly catching upwards of nine bullets, you’d think that nothing could rattle 50 Cent‘s cage. Apparently, though, the otherwise intrepid street soldier retains a childhood fear of monsters under the bed; on his latest mixtape single, Fitty begs his girl to Leave the Lights On so that he can slumber peacefully. In other news, I’m a g*ddamn liar, and nothing I just wrote has anything to do with the record in question… but I had you going there, didn’t I? Maybe not. In reality, of course, the rapper is keeping his bedroom well-illuminated because, when you’ve got a physique like Curtis or his main squeeze, f**king in the dark just seems like a waste. The first and only single release off 50’s latest mixtape, this cut finds Trox chopping and looping a swaggering blues/funk sample as the G-Unit general gets freaky on the mic. How freaky? Though he admits “I ain’t into alla that S&M sh*t,” he tantalizes his partner with the possibility he “might leave [his] socks on sexin’, oh heavens!” (I swear, that part I didn’t make up.) Has this illuminating sex jam left you fiending for more? Seek and ye shall find on 50’s 5 (Murder by Numbers) LP, set for release this Friday via ThisIs50.com.
Written by richard on 07/5/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know ft. 50 Cent, Ca$his & Lloyd Banks" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.