Originally set to drop this past December, Before I Self-Destruct was subsequently pushed back to February because 50 Cent wanted the chance to release more new music in the meantime. For the last month, we’ve heard nothing from 50, and his reality show, The Money and the Power,
dropped off the air with no conclusion
(ed: though widely reported, rumors of the show’s cancellation were, in fact, false). Just when it seemed like the G-Unit general might be done for, he premiered his newest single , I Get It In on (where else?) ThisIs50.com; having gotten plenty of drinks into his system, 50 starts blowing plenty of money on the surrounding females (something he would NEVER do sober). Once again, his Aftermath boss, Dr. Dre, goes hard with the beat; since that boost has worked on In Da Club, Disco Inferno, Outta Control, and Straight to the Bank, there’s no reason why I Get It In shouldn’t prove another club banger and regain a few lapsed fans along the way.
Written by Burmy on 01/6/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.