Despite making a fortune from Cola-Cola’s purchase of Vitamin Water and always remaining busy thanks to his semi-burgeoning acting career (he stars alongside Robert De Niro and Al Pacino in Righteous Kill, in theaters September 12), Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson continues to churn out freestyles like he’s a up-and-comer on his grind. Despite receiving a lack of domestic support for his recently-released G-Unit project, it is more clear now than ever before that 50 simply loves his music. Taking it back to his golden days, Fif freestyles over Rick Ross and Avery Storm‘s hit single, Here I Am, which includes a verse sandwiched in between two catchy hooks. The Southside Jamaica Queens native then proceeds to go on and on about his crazy plan to buy a set of housing projects and name them after himself. 50 Cent’s fourth (and possibly final) studio album, Before I Self-Destruct, has no release date.
Written by Burmy on 09/2/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.