The King of Controversy has struck again. Preparing for the release of his new album, Curtis, 50 Cent is looking to get the industry a buzz before the season actually turns to summer. Having played out his beef with Cam’ron and the Dipset free world, Curtisssss looks to receive some new diss tracks in the mail after releasing the Havoc-produced cut, Fully Loaded Clip. Criticizing artists such as Jermaine Dupri, Lil’ Wayne and even Jay-Z for pursuing relationships over making the green, 50 seems to think another single with roughly the same unoriginal content will have his peers standing in awe. Think again.
Written by DJ Z on 05/1/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.