As the fourth single off Curtis, Ayo Technology (She Want It), begins to sizzle at radio for 50 Cent, the fifth song to leak off the album has arrived; the highly anticipated collaboration with Robin Thicke, Follow My Lead. It is doubtful that any artist, or label for that matter, would follow the lead of Mr. Jackson and push back a project three times (and release five songs prior to album launch). However, as 50 flows over a beat courtesy of Tha Bizness and Robin Thicke croons in the background with his falsetto voice, one can only help but wonder if Follow My Lead is a 21 Questions like masterpiece waiting in the wings. Curtis will be released off Aftermath/Shady/Interscope on September 11th.
Written by DJ Z on 08/10/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.